CIO – Commercial & IT/Digital experience
Dreamjob closed – Touchdown: CIO for C25 company in new industry. Great opportunity on the totally right level for this candidate.
CIO ready for the next natural step – CIO on hight level or CEO in e.g. a technology driven company
Role today: CIO role twice with strong transformation results and before commercial roles in IT sector
Industries: Experience from some of the largest international companies with HQ in DK and IT Sector Consulting/Supplier for the C25 companies
Educational level: International ICT – MITS (Mini-MBA) – Focus on IT sector strategies, and CBS/Simi Graduate Diploma (HD) – International Management (CBS, DK)
Motivation: Both the CIO and CEO role has always been the target scenario and with both commercial roles and a full IT/Digital transformation insight, the very high level CIO role or CEO role for e.g. a Technology driven company is the right next step in the career being 40+ years old.
Talent profile: Carismatic, outgoing, dynamic, resultdriven. Great communicator towards the business units and proven in action in Leadership skills (highly rated by employees).
- High ability to hire, train and connect competences with business needs
- Commercial experience and mindset – IT is an enabler to business
- Amazing overview and ability to deep-dive into relevant opportunities of change
- Communicates in business language for “easy-to-adopt” IT/Digital scenarios
- Positive and interested in people and their development
- Understands the digital opportunities and can convert them into actions
- Experience with setting the right capability map for a modern and digital IT organization
Workplace: Zealand or an International role placed outside DK is also an option
Languages: Danish, English, understands Swedish/Norwegian, some German
Salary estimate: Depends on the assignment, though not below 1.3 mio. DKK (gross)
Availability: April 2021 or later
Want to hear more about this candidate?
Please contact Helle Nordved on +45 22197391 or firstname.lastname@example.org