Experienced Leader to take the Integration Services to the next levels
Our client is a global C25 leader within the medical device industry.
The Senior Manager for Integration Services will take ownership of the Integration Platform considering e.g. on-premise/hybrid/cloud for the future.
- Lead the Integration team across continents
- Create vision, strategy and roadmap
- Deliver top-class Integration solutions to support business areas
- Cooperate with Enterprise Architecture to make sure Integration Solutions fit into the overall Architecture
- Responsibility for projects and ensure successful delivery to business
- Experienced Leader from a global IT environment
- Strategic understanding of technology and platforms especially Integrations and Information/Data Management
- Demonstrated ability to break down Global IT strategy, draw the roadmap, align with business goals and take ownership for moving it forward
- Experience in driving technology changes/transformations
- Experience in working with business stakeholders to ensure the integration services are fulfilling business objectives and managed according to expectations
- Experience in the full system lifecycle from qualification of business requirements, development/configuration, implementation and operations
- Experience in cooperation with Enterprise Architects on strategic integration architecture
- Preferably some Vendor Management experience
- Customer service experience from an IT perspective
The role is estimated to have around 20-25 travel days per year
The company offers a competitive remuneration based on your experience and the salary package.
Apply and Contact
If you have any questions or you are curious about the position, please do not hesitate to call Partner Helle Nordved on +45 22197391.