Senior IT & Digital Transformation Lead
Industries: Broad experience from Management Consulting, IT Consulting, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Telecom/Internet Service Provider. International work experience from major European Countries, Nordics and North America.
Educational level: M.Sc. Industrial Engineering. Executive MBA.
Motivation: Strategic IT-transformation or Agile Transformation roles are the right matches for a visionary yet pragmatic personality with great people and stakeholder management skills.
Responsibility: Today working as an IT management consultant specializing in IT & Digital Strategy, Programme & Change Management and Project Excellence Consulting (waterfall and agile).
- Analytical, structured and able to work with highly complex solutions
- Servant Leader enabling others to perform
- Strong communication skills & Relationship Builder
- Abstract thinking & able to compile a plan/solution design
- Planning and organizing for results
- Managing large international transformations
- Business process and IT redesign/innovation
- Capable of transforming Commercial and Operational excellence strategies into IT-transformation initiatives
- Driving a PMO organisation & portfolio delivery
- Managing Post Merger Integrations including benefit realization
- Agile transformation with structural and cultural impact
Workplace base: Zealand, DK and used to travel as well as working in hybrid environments
Languages: Danish, English
Salary estimate: Depends on the assignment though DKK 85.000 (monthly base salary) + incentives/bonuses/pension
Availability: Looking actively, though 1-2 month notice period (Flexible)
Want to hear more about this candidate:
Please contact Helle Nordved at +45 22197391 or email@example.com