Our client is a global leader within high-technology products where Integration is a core competence and strategic prioritized discipline for the company.
We are looking for one more talented, business oriented and experienced Senior Integration Developer to be a part of our Global Integration team. You will work closely with the Integration Architect and the Integration team in Group IT. The team is around 6-8 employees and are based in DK, US and south-eastern Asia.
Reporting to the Integration Manager, the Senior Integration Developer will be overall responsible for developing, designing and supporting top-class solutions globally and across business divisions. The team develops integration solutions of high complexity, significance and risk and at the same time they continue to drive the transformation towards modern Enterprise wide Integration solutions within the Microsoft environment e.g. Azure. This is a possibility for you to have huge impact on the future integration solutions.
- Solid hands-on design and development experience in various technologies and protocols preferably in Microsoft BizTalk Server (2010/2013-2016) but other tools are relevant as well
- Strong MS SQL experience, including designing DB Objects, coding stored procedures, and writing efficient SQL queries for data reporting
- Experience building EDI integrations, including X12, EDIFACT
- Experience building integrations with both SaaS and on-premise platforms
- Knowledge of integration design patterns
- Experience developing/configuring and deploying BizTalk artefacts, including orchestrations, maps, ports and receive locations, schemas, custom pipelines
- Experience migrating applications from BizTalk Server 2010/2013 to 2016
- Experience in Agile development framework
- Proficient with Microsoft tools (MS Office, Skype for business, MS Project, Visio)
- Knowledge of some of the tools: TFS, Visual Studio, .NET, C#, MS SQL Server, WCF, XML, XML, XSD, XSLT, BizTalk Deployment Framework
Please notice: If you have solid integration experience with other tools than Microsoft BizTalk and/or don’t match all the criteria above, please do not hesitate to apply, since there is a strong team to both train, learn and spare with.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Work actively to design, develop and support technical integration solutions globally
- Involved throughout the full lifecycle of the projects, leads and mentors geographically-distributed development team members, and acts as a consultant to both internal and external resources
- Conducts design and code reviews throughout the project life cycle to ensure solution integrity
- Maintains alignment with enterprise strategies, reference architectures and other guidelines produced by the Enterprise Architecture (EA) organization
- Creates conceptual and logical specifications for integration solutions through collaboration with architecture, development, security and infrastructure teams
- Ensures applications remain in compliance with such practices as EU GDPR, ISO/FDA system validation, and/or internal quality requirements
- Leads technical staff and business partners to investigate, analyse and resolve complex support cases. Performs root-cause analysis and identifies corrective actions
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends technical solutions
You will be working in both a global high-technology and commercial oriented environment working alongside with R&D, production, sales/marketing, supply chain etc. You will have a huge opportunity to shape your own role and impact the future Global Integration solutions for the company. You will participate and take a co-responsibility for driving the company further on in the journey of transforming the IT environment. Ideas and creativity is appreciated, and we like to work closely in teams though still with individual tasks.
Management by Nordved ApS is handling the recruitment process. Please apply by a short application and CV to email@example.com
Partner Helle Nordved
mobile +45 22197391
We look forward to receiving your CV and application in English at the latest on August 8, 2018. Please apply as soon as possible as we are interviewing on an ongoing basis.