Role today: Global Procurement Director
Industry experience: Finance, Consulting
Educational level: Bachelor of Science, Engineering
Motivation: Likes taking the Procurement area to new levels e.g., to a more mature level. Build structures and processes, take responsibility of the full procurement area from strategic to tactical and some hands-on. Areas like sourcing, procurement, vendor management, contract management and setting up category management is within the skill set. Likes the international environment.
Responsibility today: Leadership for multiple teams, problem solver, both strategic, tactical and deep dives into e.g., regulatory areas.
- Take responsibility of Global Procurement
- Build structures and processes and efficiency programs (savings)
- Broad role in sourcing, procurement, vendor management and contract management
- Experience and keynote speaker in building Category Management
- Full insight into the Financial Procurement industry e.g. EBA (European Banking Association) regulations
- The above insights can be uses in Healthcare and Public as well
- Go from an un-mature to a mature and streamlined procurement platform
- Strategic, handles complexity well and can embrace a wide area of disciplines
- Communicates well with all levels
- Transparency in Leadership, well balanced
- Result oriented, can build things from scratch and scale up
Workplace: Base in Denmark, Zealand.
Languages: Fluent in US/English, Danish (native)
Salary estimate: Base salary from DKK 85.000/month + benefits
Availability: Casually looking
Want to hear more about this candidate?
Please contact Helle Nordved on +45 22197391 or email@example.com