Our client is a global leader within medical device and high-technology products. Datawarehouse/ Business Intelligence is a core competence and strategic prioritized discipline for the company.
Therefore, we are looking for a talented, business oriented and experienced Microsoft DW/BI Developer to successfully develop and take responsibility of Global DW/BI solutions together with the BI Architect and the BI team in Group IT. The team is around 8-10 employees and are based in DK and south-eastern Asia. You will also have other BI colleagues in other teams with more focus on frontend etc.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the MS DW/BI Developer will be overall responsible for developing the best fit solutions across business divisions, where your focus will be on the back-end and fit to BI Architecture and driving the company further on in the journey towards modern Enterprise wide Datawarehouse solutions within Microsoft DW Architecture and work with e.g. MS Azure, Data Factory or other components/solutions. The company use Qlik as the main frontend tool.
- Solid Microsoft DW/BI development experience with MS SQL Server based data warehouse implementations
- Proficiency within Microsoft DW/BI solutions (T-SQL, SSIS and SSAS) and thereby having a strong back-end developer profile
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Knowledge of Microsoft SSRS, TFS and Visual Studio is an advantage
- Knowledge of working with modern Microsoft Datawarehouse Architecture and components e.g. Azure, Data Factory or other would be an advantage
- Strong business understanding to support the business areas needs and creating the best fit solutions
- International experience with complexity in data and Enterprise Datawarehouse environment is preferred
- MCSA certification (e.g. SQL BI 2016 development) or other relevant training is an advantage
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- You will work actively across all functions of the business units to understand their needs and deliver top class DW/BI solutions that support the business in achieving their operational, tactical and strategic objectives
- You will systematically source data from a variety of sources and back-end applications to the Enterprise Datawarehouse platform and develop business-oriented data models that can be applied in a range of analytical and reporting scenarios
- Participate in projects from ideation to analysis, design, development and implementations of solutions
- Implementing new ETL processes for the Enterprise Datawarehouse
- Ensure new Enterprise Datawarehouse components are delivered in accordance with the architectural principles and guidelines
- Maintain updated documentation of DW/BI solutions and Enterprise Datawarehouse components
- Troubleshoot issues on existing DW/BI solutions, both from a functional as well as a performance standpoint
- Handle incoming incidents and change requests
You will be working in both a global high-technology and commercial oriented environment working alongside with R&D, production, sales/marketing, supply chain etc. You will have a huge opportunity to shape your own role and impact the future Global DW/BI solutions for the company. You will participate and take a co-responsibility for driving the company further on in the journey of transforming the IT environment. Ideas and creativity are appreciated, and we like to work closely in teams though still with individual tasks.
Management by Nordved ApS is handling the recruitment process. Please apply by a short application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Partner Helle Nordved
mobile +45 22197391
We look forward to receiving your CV and application in English at the latest on August 8, 2018. Please apply as soon as possible as we are interviewing on an ongoing basis. Please notice we are doing search in parallel with this advertisement to make sure we have the right fit of candidates to present to our client.