You will be part of Global IT’s digital and innovative department with focus on Digitalization of the Commercial area in this well-respected large International company (C25). The role is strategically important for the companys future, and is seen as a key-role in the organisation.
Together with your Business Development Partner and team you will mature and progress the conversation about digitalization and platform choices in the Commercial Line of Business and you will be a key co-creator of the companys Commercial Business IT Strategy and capabilities. The role has a mandate to make decisions.
The purpose for the role is to ensure Digital Customer Engagement by building an ecosystem of modern commercial platforms, where you
- take architectural leadership within specific areas of the commercial IT, driving the planning, definition and high-level design of the solutions and exploration of alternatives
- work closely together with the Enterprise Architect set a clear vision and build strategy and capabilities
- ensure architectural thinking in Commercial and define and oversee the target architecture and execution
- drive strategic discussions among groups of senior stakeholders and management teams in Commercial
- translate business strategy into technology platform requirements
- support the implementation of requirements with architectural guidance
You will find the solutions in cooperation with your stakeholders and your co-workers will build the platforms and services.
You have solid experience with
- IT architecture and maybe certifications in Togaf and SAFe
- Understanding of processes in the Commercial space (Sales, Marketing etc.)
- Technology used in the Commercial area like e.g. CRM, Customer Identify and Access Management, Event Management, Customer Master Data Management, Multichannel Management
- Cloud experience (Azure/AWS)
- If you have experience with the target group Health Care Professionals, it is a plus
If you are familiar with platforms and services widely used in the commercial area like e.g. Salesforce, Mulesoft, Veeva, IQVIA it is a plus
As a person you like to
- Start up new things and build some framing and form/structure an area
- Communicate with business and do great stakeholder management
- Collaborate and engage your stakeholders
- Handle several tasks while keeping focus on driving things forward and make results
- Handle complexity and convert to simple versions
- Like to leverage technology
Language – English is the main language at the company, we ask for good skills written and oral to be able to communicate and be understood by your co-workers.
Workplace – Greater Copenhagen
How to proceed
Contact Helle Nordved on +45 22197391 to hear more and ask questions – or send your CV on email@example.com as soon as possible.