The world as your playground! Do you want to work in a small, yet global consulting company where you can work remote and flexible?
We – Decision Focus – are not the biggest or the most known company, but that does not stop us from working for the biggest brands in the world like Maersk, Citibank, IBM, Diageo, Qualcomm or Mercedes F1.
Founded in 2004, headquartered in Birkerød north of Copenhagen. Decision Focus is an untraditional micro-multinational business. Our unique approach and software offerings are sought after around the globe.
We have a global focus and active customer engagement on four continents. According to IBM, Decision Focus is ”second to none” for implementing Enterprise Portfolio solutions. Meet us on https://decisionfocus.recruitee.com/
Working at Decision Focus
We believe that working should be Inspiring, Fun, Rewarding, Challenging and Enjoyable!
We nurture an environment where everyone should be intellectually challenged and have individual ownership whilst working closely with colleagues.
There is plenty of freedom and flexibility to allow for every type of personality! We measure efforts in your and our success – not late hours, long titles or other formal rubbish.
And what is the job about?
A recent case example includes implementation of our newest SaaS product running on IBM Cloud, for one of the world’s greatest technology companies with +350.000 employees. A few facts:
- 10.000+ users of our software solution
- On-site workshops in New York
- Supporting challenging workflows
- Configuring over 300 different business rules to cater for their complex compliance process
- Eliminating three legacy systems – replaced with decisionfocus.io
- Applying products like Hotjar & Intercom for user-engagement
- Launched on IBM Cloud, developed with DevOps principles
As a new member of the team your role is to help drive the implementation of our Enterprise Portfolio Management software. This generally consists of 3 main steps:
- Analysis and Scoping with the client (15 %)
- Configuration of software, but no programming! (70 %)
- Roll-out and subsequently client ownership (15 %).
Our approach is both consultancy led – top down pain-point analysis, process optimization and agile to ensure that value to the client is maximized whilst launching our software at record speed.
If you find such projects challenging – then join us!
Not the usual job!
In Decision Focus we love freedom, also when it comes to how and when you are working. We like to have the world, not just as our playground but also as our workplace. Since we are a global company our colleagues take great advantage of our flexible work conditions. Some of which include:
- 3 weeks working from our office in South Africa
- 4 weeks working from San Diego
- One of our colleagues relocated to our London office
You will be working out of our office in Birkerød, outside Copenhagen.
A young and vibrant organization!
Not only do we love to make great solutions for our clients, but we are also very keen on challenging our self physically in a social context with our colleagues. Some of our latest trips included:
- Skiing in France
- Sunbathing in Greece
- Seminars and shopping in NYC
But even though we like sports, you don’t need to be a world-class skier or own a custom-built bike to work here. Above all, we want working at Decision Focus to be fun and inspiring, and we create space for everyone.
And what about your interests & qualifications?
Perhaps you have experience from our industry – but this is not a demand.
- You have a strong analytical approach and can work in small teams
- You like configuring enterprise software solutions
- You are interested in mapping and analysis of workflows for implementation in decisionfocus.io
- You are a self starter and good at driving yourself forward in a high paced environment
Further you have a relevant education – probably a master within IT or similar – as well as fluent English skills verbally and in writing. Native level Danish speaker is preferred, but not a requirement.