Head of IT or Global role
Motivation: To step into the Head of IT role with full strategy responsibility. To lead People & Organizational Transformations. Establish relevant IT Services towards business areas, governance, processes, IT-services. Get control of IT Security, GDPR.
Open for: Roles within IT Service Management, IT Support in a global setup with HQ in Europe, implementations in DK.
Previous positions: Head of IT service management IT Service & Support Leader of teams spread out globally including external consultants.
- Head of IT service management
- IT Desktop & Support
Leader for teams spread out globally including external consultants.
Can re-organize your company’s IT for modern setup – enabling business growth or changes. Very strong IT toolbox for setting structure and governance.
Industries: Medico, BioScience, Pharma, Transportation, Tech, Banking & Insurance, Construction, Management Consulting.
Educational level: Master, Cand.Mag, History & Italian
- Business Understanding and Business Relationship
- Get things done
- Optimization / Smarter / Structure
- Analysis of business and organisation, where to focus, best value
- People Management / Leadership
- Focus on analysis and optimization, can be transformation, change organisation and people
- Much more focus on People Management than technical issues – Leading People
- IT Service Management aligned with business needs
- IT Security, GDPR, Supplier control, License control
- Agile Leadership / Agile Management
Workplace: Base Zealand DK, can travel weekly, used to global companies
Languages: Danish, English, Italiensk, French/Spanish (conversational), German
Salary estimate: Expected base salary of DKK 75.000-90.000/month + pension/benefits
Availability: May 2022