Do you aspire to be Head of ERP coming from a consultant / technical role?
Our client is on a growth journey and changing their ERP solution to MS Dynamics Business Central. As Head of ERP you will be responsible for the ERP function as well as other applications. You will lead a small team and the external vendor. The role spans from Leadership/Strategy/Roadmaps to hands-on implementation.
You will refer to the CIO, and you will be part of the head office located in Copenhagen with approximately 20 colleagues.
- 5-8+ years of direct hands-on background from NAV and/or Dynamics Business Central solutions
- Direct experience with implementing NAV/BC Solutions as a consultant
- Some experience in Azure/Cloud
- Experience from a production company preferred
- Fluency in English needed to work across the countries
You will have huge opportunity to influence your own workday, build the role and thrive in a small but high-level environment with fast decisions and low hierarchy. The role is very broad, and we expect you to have the overview and at the same time be part of the team. Very nice office location and canteen. All in all a great opportunity for the right person.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Helle Nordved on +45 22 19 73 91.
Please send your CV including a short motivation for the job to email@example.com. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so please apply within a few days.