Increasing speed of our global ERP journey. Would you like to be a part of the journey?
Our client, one of the major C25 companies, are looking for profiles with solid Dynamics NAV experience and financial insight. More specifically, we think you:
- Have a relevant BA/Master level education in Finance/IT or other relevant area
- Have min. 10 years of experience with Dynamics NAV solutions and working with larger global NAV implementations (v5.0, 2009, 2013R2 or later).
- Have experience with Solution Architecture
- Have to some extent experience with development of NAV solutions
- Have experience with large global greenfield implementation projects
- As an extra plus have solid financial knowledge
- Are fluent in English (in writing and verbally)
As part of a major focus on transparency and increased business support we are in the NAV department a total of 10 colleagues with the clear objective to add 20 more countries to the NAV Core Solution in the coming years.
Being our global Senior NAV Solution Architect you will play a key role in the continued development of our global NAV Core solution with particular focus on standardized solutions and improved processes. You will:
- Be the focal point in relation to our NAV solution and be responsible for the entire NAV solution architecture
- Act as our Product Manager for NAV investigating and suggesting new solutions, modules or apps
- Participate in the Initiation Phases of implementation projects and challenge existing processes
- Participate in advanced implementation / setup / configuration tasks (no hands-on development)
- To some extent act as mentor for other NAV employees
As our NAV Solution Architect it is estimated that you will be travelling 30-40 days per year with flexibility and freedom to plan this.
Apply for this job position as soon as possible. Please contact Partner Helle Nordved, if you have any questions regarding this exciting opportunity on phone number: +45 22197391