Role today: Head of Risk, Compliance & Governance
Educational level: Master of Science, Board Education
Motivation: Take on the most senior strategic responsibility in risk and compliance in a global/international company or Advisory board member.
Responsibility today: Partnering with corporate executives and professionals to identify and define vulnerabilities and foster dialog to safeguarding their success.
- Advise business leaders on balancing opportunities and risks to achieve optimal business results
- Analyse and report on issues and trends in the overall business environment
- Transform and monitor the effectiveness of risk management practices
- Provide guidance and identify best practical approaches to risk management
- Build internal capacity in risk management among programme and operations staff
- Used to operate on the very highest level in a global company
- Take responsibility of Global Risk & Compliance
- Build structures and processes to create the best possible foundation
- Broad role in a company is possible due to holistic understanding
- Experience and keynote speaker in building Risk, Compliance & Governance in major companies
- Full insight into all strategic areas touched by risk, compliance & governance
- The above insights can be uses everywhere in any company
- Go from an un-mature to a mature and streamlined risk & compliance platform
- Strategic, handles complexity well and can embrace a wide area of disciplines
- Communicates well with all levels
- Transparency in Leadership, well balanced
- Result oriented, can build things from scratch and scale up
Workplace: Base in Denmark, Zealand. Very experienced in virtual/hybrid leadership and communication.
Languages: Fluent in US/English, Danish (native)
Salary estimate: Will be negotiated for the right position
Availability: Looking for the right position
Want to hear more about this candidate?
Please contact Helle Nordved on +45 22197391 or firstname.lastname@example.org