Global Digital Director – Commercial Facing IT
Role today: Global Digital Transformation Director – Commercial Facing IT
Industry experience: Primary Global Market Leader Companies within Medical Device, Chemicals, Nutrition & BioScience, Consulting
Educational level: Master Business Development (in progress), B.Sc. Management Lean Accounting & Process Management
Motivation: Drive development or transformations of companies with the support of digital/IT solutions. To show Boards and C-level the major opportunities available with the use of technology. On a strategic level – execute on transformations.
Responsibility today: Drive digital transformation in a 60 FTE scalable team, executing prioritized IT and digital projects together with the Commercial business areas.
- Building Commercial eco-systems
- Building Digital platforms
- Transform, improve and develop all customer facing touchpoints
- Ownership of Marketing, Lead-2-Cash, Services processes
- Mergers & Acquisitions – responsible for Commercial IT
- Create Digital Plans for better decision making in the Commercial business areas
- Cloud environments
- Mergers & Aquisitions
- Salesforce, CRM knowledge – all in all relevant technology for Commercial areas
- Process focus
Workplace: Base in Denmark, Zealand.
Languages: Fluent in US/English, Danish.
Salary estimate: Base salary from 85.000 – 100.000 DKK + benefits
Availability: Actively looking
Want to hear more about this candidate?
Please contact Helle Nordved on +45 22197391 or firstname.lastname@example.org