CIO – high level capabilities
Senior IT Management profile ready for new adventures – CIO (with P&L and CFO experience as well)
Industries: Broad experience from Consulting, Transportation/Logistics, Services/Outsourcing, Financial
Educational level: Master of Science, Finance & Business Administration, and Bachelor in IT and Management Accounting.
Motivation: Commercial and Business Development focused CIO roles are the right match for this passioned strategist. Building centres of excellence to simplify and support a global delivery organisation.
Responsibility: Today responsible for 250+ Directors and IT specialists, Large international company.
- Result driven and Commercial mindset
- Analytic and embraces huge complexity
- Easy Going, Empathy & Passion
- Strategy, Structure & Planning
- Sharp results in numerical/data tests (99%)
- Harvest synergies and streamlining in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Recently worked abroad in Europe and recently moved back to Denmark
- Digitalization with business (internal)
- Bringing local presence to centralized IT
- Financial competence used in several areas like delivery-models, outsourcing, in-house service models etc.
- Optimizing Service Design in relation to compliance, processes and commercial
- High execution power even in very large international organisations
Workplace Base: Zealand, DK (used to global hybrid/virtual work and leadership)
Languages: Danish, English
Salary estimate: Depends on the assignment, though DKK 100.000 (base salary) + incentives/benefits/pension
Availability: Looking actively for the next career-level job, recently moved back to Denmark
Want to hear more about this candidate? Please contact Helle Nordved on +45 22197391 or email@example.com