This job is successfully closed.
Our client, one of the major C25 companies, has grown to become one of the world’s leading companies within their industry, with employees in more than 50 countries across Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America and Pacific serving thousands of both public and private sector companies. They are constantly strengthening the IT capabilities to serve business and clients in the best way both local and globally.
Our client is looking for a talented, business oriented and experienced CIO to successfully lead and develop IT in Denmark and at the same time driving the IT Agenda in the Northern Europe (NE) region.
Reporting to the CFO in Denmark the CIO will be overall responsible for managing and developing Danish IT organization and all IT activities in DK serving 7.000 employees and clients. The CIO responsibility in DK is being the direct leader of 2 managers and 1 IT Architect and in total 14 employees.
Reporting to the Regional CFO the CIO will be responsible for driving the IT strategy in the Northern Europe region in coherence with Group IT strategy and activities.
- Solid IT management experience
- Strong business understanding to support the simplification of the day-to-day work and processes
- Experience with most of the IT technical disciplines including outsourcing contracts
- Practical experience with IT support of Finance, Procurement, Forecasting, Sales and HR
- Solid experience with Business Process Reengineering
- Experience with IT Security
- Experience with project management
- International working environment experience is preferred
- Complex environment and matrix structure experience is preferred
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Overall responsibility for IT
- Develop and maintain the IT strategy and IT portfolio for DK
- Secure optimal IT support of business processes
- Evaluation of IT trends and relevance for the company
- Align IT DK with Group IT and Global Operations
- IT Vendor contracts in cooperation with Procurement
- IT budget and costs in IT DK
- Optimization of IT costs via e.g. negotiation of vendor contracts, simplification of the IT environment
- IT Security, ensure Group IT security policies and controls are implemented and on a running basis start initiatives to secure a high security level
- Licenses and systems are upgraded to align with the vendors security recommendations
Northern Europe (NE) role:
- On-going communication with local IT Directors to share knowledge about what is going on at
- Group and Regional level
- Define and communicate NE IT strategy to the countries and drive development of country roadmaps and plans based on shared concepts and tools
- Discuss NE project proposals with NE CFO and present OIDs to relevant stakeholders at Group
- Develop benchmarks on IT cost and consumption drivers
The CIO will be working in a commercial and low margin environment with high execution power and navigating in a global matrix structure on local, regional and global levels. The approach is direct and to-the-point and the CIO should thrive in a multi-faceted career opportunity with both direct and dotted referral lines. ISS offers a unique position where initiatives and empowerment are highly appreciated, and the CIO will have the opportunity to shape the roles and make own targets for development, as long as the higher purpose is creating value for clients and the team pulls together.
Management by Nordved ApS Executive Search is handling the recruitment process. Please apply by a short application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please call Partner Helle Nordved, mobile +45 22197391.
We look forward to receiving your CV and application in English. Please apply as soon as possible as we are interviewing on an ongoing basis.