Chief Marketing Officer / VP
Dream job closed – Fully remote and global VP of Marketing, Branding, Communications role that fits this candidates wish for switching home-base.
Role today: Senior Director of Global Brand Strategy & MarCom
Industry experience: E.g. Consumer Products, High-end Global Brands, Hospitality
Educational level: Art Director (Graphical Design Degree) + Multimedia Design and Communication (Academy Profession Degree), Leadership Training for Managers (Dale Carnegie, US)
Motivation: Scale-ups – or mid-stage company that recognizes the value of a coherent brand and customer experience. Ready to grow and truly scale the business to a new level – preferably International expansion. Likes cutting-edge innovation, startups, scaleups, sustainability and industries like Electrical Vehicles, Robotics etc.
Responsibility today: 25 employees within digital, eCommerce, demand generation, product marketing, creative, video production, photography, content, events and customer experience. Responsible for a +18 mill. DKK department budget in a high-growth company of 450+ mill USD, exporting to 140+ countries, and offices in 14 countries.
- Creating world-class customer experiences on an International level – from hiring to customer interactions
- Three lifecycle journeys in building scalable marketing platforms with experience in B-2-B, B-2-C and D-2-C
- Oversee the full MarCom areas in growth driven strategies e.g. disciplines like Brand, Creative, Customer Experience, Growth & Digital, Marketing
- Technical savvy and agile leader, working with SaaS offerings
- Fully control of marketing stacks and operating funnel
- Growth & Entrepreneurial mindset that builds scalable marcom platforms & teams
- Exeptional ability to blend right and left-brain skills bringing a highly-sought strategic and creative perspective
- Very team-oriented, highly empathetic and have a distinguished ability to identify individuals’ strengths to maximise individual contribution and build high performance teams
- Responsible of end-to-end e-commerce and customer experience and revenue attainment with 23% growth year-over-year
- Building a brand & marketing platform from scratch and catapulted the category into a 650 mill DKK business
- Build and transform an underperforming inhouse marketing department into a cross-functional global team of subject matter experts
- Completely revamped marketing strategies to support the company’s 5-year growth objectives including digital, eCommerce, PR, Creative, content (video production, photography, copy), MarTech eco-system, webinars, events, and tradeshows
- Co-Founder of 2 startups, brand growth responsible with values of the brand and product – raw and organic
- Strategic, handles complexity well and can embrace a wide area of disciplines
- High EQ, inclusive and finds the individual super powers, leads with passion
- Communicates well with all levels
- Transparency in Leadership, well-balanced
- Result oriented, can build things from scratch and scale up
Workplace: Base in Denmark, preferably around major cities like Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense, “Trekantsområdet” + International travel as needed
Dual citizen of Denmark and US (born in Denmark)) with 8 years working experience from US, ready to relocate back to Denmark
Languages: Fluent in US/English, Danish (native)
Salary estimate: Base salary from DKK 85-110.000 + benefits
Availability: June 2021
Want to hear more about this candidate?
Please contact Helle Nordved on +45 22197391 or firstname.lastname@example.org