Are you looking for a Leading role within Backend Development/Architecture (or Full-stack)?
The company is a well-known e-commerce company with a unique position in their industry. You and your colleagues supports the e-commerce platform with IT solutions and services of great quality. Right know they are scaling up resources to scale the business.
The culture is very entrepreneurial and they have a lot of fun while working. Many employees stay due to the strong culture with freedom and mandate to act, where you can count on your direct Leader – the CTO. The CTO is part of the top management group with reference directly to the CEO.
Here you will be the driving force of the Development environment – primarily the backend and architecture tasks – and build a new and modern e-commerce platform.
- Expand and set direction for the existing e-commerce platform together with the CTO and team
- Lead the backend development but also work as a team to take a more full-stack role when needed
- Develop, maintain and support the existing platform while building the next level
- Integration focus especially regarding payments
We look at all educational backgrounds, it is a matter of understanding software development, to build an architecural overview and work as a team
- C# development experience primarily, ASP.net also relevant
- Microservices and API experience
- Integration experience
- Database knowledge e.g. MS SQL, Elastic, MongoDB or the like
- Security knowledge
- If you have some Docker experience, it will be great, but not a must-have
- Experience working with e-commerce/web is a great advantage
- Analytical – to analyse an issue and find solutions
- Drive – to take the lead on Backend development
- Innovation – to find new ways to create solutions
- Structure – setting a structure to maintain existing platform a long with new solutions
- Communication – a big advantage to have the ability to be clear regarding issues and solutions
Language – Danish is a must-have, English nice-to-have
Workplace – Greater Copenhagen
How to proceed
Contact external Recruitment Partner Helle Nordved on +45 22197391 or firstname.lastname@example.org with CV, a short motivation or your questions.