Are you looking for a Leading role within Backend Development/Architecture (or Full-stack)?
The company is a well-known e-commerce company with a unique position in their industry. You and your colleagues supports the e-commerce platform with IT solutions and services of great quality. Right know they are scaling up resources to prepare for building the platform taking the business to the next level.
Here you will be the driving force of the Development – primarily the backend and architecture tasks – environment and build a common culture and platform across IT and business.
- Expand and set direction for the existing e-commerce platform together with the CTO and team
- Lead the backend development but also work as a team to take a more full-stack role when needed
- Develop, maintain and support the existing platform while building the next level
- Integration focus especially regarding payments
We look at all educational backgrounds, it is a matter of understanding software development, to build an architecural overview and work as a team
- C# development experience primarily, ASP.net also relevant
- Microservices and API experience
- Integration experience
- Database knowledge e.g. MS SQL, Elastic, MongoDB or the like
- Security knowledge
- If you have some Docker experience, it will be great, but not a must-have
- Experience working with e-commerce/web is a great advantage
- Analytical – to analyse an issue and find solutions
- Drive – to take the lead on Backend development
- Innovation – to find new ways to create solutions
- Structure – setting a structure to maintain existing platform a long with new solutions
- Communication – a big advantage to have the ability to be clear regarding issues and solutions
Language – Danish is a must-have, English nice-to-have
Workplace – Greater Copenhagen
How to proceed
Contact external Recruitment Partner Helle Nordved on +45 22197391 or email@example.com with CV, a short motivation or your questions.