Are you looking for a broader role within the DevOps area?
The company is a well-known investment company which handles multiple billions on a yearly basis. You and your colleagues supports the investment platform with IT solutions and services of great quality. Right know they are scaling up resources to further strengthen the platform and drive IT services on a larger scale.
Here you will be the driving force of the DevOps environment and build a common culture and platform across IT and business.
- Expand and set direction for the existing Azure DevOps platform which support both Azure and on-premise across e.g. C# and Python environments
- Be the bridge between developers and the cloud foundation e.g. by contributing to IaC (Infrastructure as Code) in cloud native solutions
- Develop, maintain and support tools and pipelines which supports the specialized CI/CD processes e.g. for deployment of SQL-scripts
- Implement DevOps processes, including IaC, for Azure services
- Coordination, develop and test with specialists outside your team
Bachelor level from e.g. ITU, DTU og DIKU would be great to have the theoretical understanding of DevOps etc.
- Generic understanding of DevOps e.g. working with DevOps for 2-3 years
- Min. 1 year of Azure DevOps is a great advantage
- Experience with IaC is a great advantage, but you can also learn it here
- Experience setting up pipelines and YAML
- Knowledge of infrastructure in Azure
- Analytical – to find needs and where to focus
- Drive – to steer the progress of DevOps
- Innovation – to find new ways to create solutions
- Structure – many ad hoc tasks needs to be prioritized and keep on-track
- Communication – many hours are spend with the business
Language – Danish is a must-have
Workplace – North Zealand
How to proceed
Contact external Recruitment Partner Helle Nordved on +45 22197391 or email@example.com with CV, a short motivation or your questions.