Do you have experience in commercial and financial controlling from an international company and would you like to support the IVECO brand on the Nordic and Baltic Market?
IVECO is an Italian industrial vehicle manufacturing company based in Turin, Italy.
IVECO designs and builds light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles, quarry/construction site vehicles, city and intercity buses and special vehicles for applications such as fire fighting, off-road missions, the military and civil defence.
IVECOs production plants are placed in Europe, Brazil, Russia, Australia, Africa, Argentina and China, and it has approximately 5,000 points of sales and service in over 160 countries. IVECO is entirely controlled by CNH Industrial Group.
The Danish subsidiary – IVECO Danmark A/S – is situated in Albertslund close to Copenhagen.
More information on www.iveco.com/denmark/pages/homepage.aspx
Important role in an international organization!
As our new Commercial Controller your main responsibility is to support and provide accurate economic figures to evaluate the Pre-Owned Vehicles activity by assuring the consistency and reliability of financial information and business data.
You work closely with the Sales and Sales Support function to manage correctly, the entire flow of vehicle remarketing from the entry, over stock management up to the final re-invoicing.
As Commercial Controller you will be a part of our Nordic Finance team. The team is characterized by a high professional standard and the ability to take initiatives in a busy and challenging environment. You will report to the CFO and be based in our Nordic headquarter in Albertslund.
Your roles and responsibilities include the following:
- Act as sparring partner for the commercial management and sales support function for Pre-Owned Vehicles for the Nordics and Baltics markets
- Provide commercial and finance support – financial data, analysis and recommendations
- Asses and monitor sales results in relation to product mix and sales channel mix
- Monitor stock evolution, including ageing and control of inflow of Pre-Owned Vehicles
- Cost controlling of refurbishment, obsolescence and rental business
- Prepare business plans to support business development
- Monitor the Buy Back portfolio as regards to the composition and valuation
- Assure the consistency of vehicle residual values with the market standard references
- Implement relevant controls and checks across all departments in compliance with the Iveco control model
- Participate in projects, evaluate and develop business processes
In view of the Nordic and Baltic responsibility you can expect some business travel – estimated at 10-20 days yearly.
Relevant education and work experience
You posses a strong commercial understanding and have at least 4 years of experience in Business Controlling – preferably from a similar position in an international organization supporting sales and commercial operations. Experience from the industry is an advantage, but not a demand. Further you are an advanced user of Excel and it is an advantage if you have knowledge of Axapta and Hyperion.
We expect you to have a relevant education – Cand.merc., Cand.oecon., HD or similar – as well as good English and Danish skills. Knowledge of the other Nordic or Baltic languages is an advantage, but not a demand.
As a person you are self-motivated, flexible and have an analytical approach to work. You have good communication skills and can work in teams across cultural and national differences. Moreover you are result-oriented, understand the importance of keeping deadlines and have a positive personality.
Exiting career opportunities
We offer an exciting and challenging job in a true international company. You will be part of a strong team of experienced colleagues and you will have the opportunity to shape your job role. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional and personal growth.